Your layering system is like a snowpack — without a good base, the whole thing falls apart. And the Le Bent Men's Le Base 200 Lightweight Crew is as strong a base as you could ask for in your layering system. Built with Le Bent's signature merino wool blend, this lightweight layer has enough merino to help you regulate temperature and stay stink-free while still remaining durable enough to rock for multiple 100 day seasons. Of course, the materials aren't the whole story. Le Bent also gave it a drop-tail hem to keep snow from sneaking in where it shouldn't, as well as offset shoulder panels and flatlock stitching to stop it from rubbing you the wrong way. There's a reason it's not just any base layer. It's Le Base.
- Lightweight baselayer that'll keep you going back for more
- Signature merino wool blend for an itch free adventure
- Offset shoulder panels won't cause hotspots under your backpack straps
- Drop tail design keeps snow where it belongs
- 4-way stretch material won't hold you back
- Core black color features GPS coordinates of one of the Le Bent crew’s favorite ski lines