Gear built for adventure was not built to be stuffed into a rectangular suitcase, which is why Deuter made the Aviant Duffel Pro series. These duffel bags are designed for outdoor enthusiasts who need a way to pack all of their equipment into a bag that will keep their gear safe for the long haul. Built using a 600D polyester material, the Aviant Duffels are tough enough to withstand being tossed around by baggage handlers all day while having enough organizational pockets to keep your gear from arriving in a jumbled mess. Lockable zippers keep your essentials safely tucked away, and the versatile shoulder straps let you carry your duffel on your back or in your hands with ease. Available in 3 convenient size options: 40L, 60L, and 90L and topped off with a storage bag that doubles as a small daypack, the Aviant Duffel Pro Series is enough to have you planning trips years in advance.
- A roomy duffel designed for adventurers and travel enthusiasts
- Roomy main storage compartment is perfect for all of your gear while traveling
- Durable, water-resistant, PU coated canvas ensures that everything you pack arrives safely
- Shoulder straps double as carry handles and stow away for easy storage
- Two large side pockets help keep small items organized
- Lockable zippers secure your valuables during transport
- Internal compression straps keep your clothes where you packed them
- External, zippered valuables pocket for all of your essentials
- Storage bag doubles as a daypack in a pinch
- Two zippered inner pockets
- The 40L size option falls within TSA's carry-on luggage dimensions
- Size Options: 40L, 60L, 90L
- Weight: 45L - 2 lbs 15 oz; 60L - 3lbs 3 oz; 90L - 3lbs 5 oz
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Size (H x W x D): 45L - 8.7" x 20" x 14"; 60L - 12" x 26" x 13"; 90L - 13" x 31" x 16"
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.