Ready For Anything
If you prefer to bring plenty of extra everything on your family outings, the Deuter Kid Comfort Pro child carrier backpack is the one you want. Think of this as the bigger version of the Kid Comfort child carrier. It gets the same top-of-the-line Aircomfort Sensic Vario carry system, which is not only highly ventilated for stunning cooling, it’s also easily adjustable on the fly for switching carry between parents. The big difference is the Pro’s 22L capacity, which is between 8 and 10 Litres greater than the rest of the Kid Comfort range. The included removable daypack is handy not only as a lightweight summit bag, but as an optional sternum bag that attaches to this pack’s shoulder straps. This burly bag includes additional pockets at the waist straps, as well as accommodations for a 3L hydration bladder. And the adjustable carry system allows you to fine tune your child’s ride height, so they can continue to enjoy the view as they grow. For families embarking on ambitious adventures that require more snacks, water, or gear than average, this is the pack you’re after.
- Fully featured, high volume child carrier for active families
- Aircomfort Sensic Vario backsystem offers maximum comfort and on-the-fly adjustment
- S-shaped shoulder harness accommodates a wide range of body types
- Child specific soft padded 5-point safety harness with easy size adjustment
- Height adjustable child seat with variable width for an ergonomic sitting position
- Fold out kickstand
- Includes stowable sun roof to protect your little one
- Includes stowable daypack that can be mounted as a sternum bag
- Compatible with chin pad and rain roof (accessories sold separately)
- JPMA Certified (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association)
Best Use: Family Outings
- Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Fits: 15" - 21" Torso Length
- Fits Waist: 24" - 54"
- Volume: 22 Liter
- Size: 17 x 13 x 28 Inch
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.