Hike More, Worry Less
There's nothing quite like a pair of new socks, especially when they're the Farm To Feet Cascade Locks 3/4 Crew Socks. Made from merino wool, an itch-free material that naturally regulates temperature, these hiking socks will help you breathe easy on long treks or stay cozy warm all winter long. Speaking of hiking, Farm To Feet gave this design a 3/4 crew length, which happens to be the perfect length to keep dirt and dust out of your hiking boots without falling down every quarter mile. And to give you that extra sense of security, they even added in padding around the toes, on the top of the foot, and in the heel, making blisters and hot spots a distant memory.
- Performance hiking and trail socks with plenty of padding
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort
- High-density cushion throughout the sock for performance padding
- 3/4 crew-length sock height falls below the calf but above a hiking boot cuff
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA