Your first pair of hiking socks were too thick. Your latest pair was too thin. Find a happy medium with the Farm To Feet Denver Midweight 3/4 Crew Socks. Featuring their high-density cushioning throughout the entire sock, the Denver feels as good when you first pull them on in your bedroom as when you take your boots off at camp at the end of a long day. Built using merino wool, you can head out into the wild knowing that your feet will not only stay comfortable, but also cool, dry, and stink-free. Complete with a 3/4 crew length that sits above your hiking boot without sitting uncomfortably high up on your leg, the Denver Crew Socks pays the perfect tribute to the outdoor lifestyle of those living in the Mile High City.
- An all-purpose merino sock that'll take you from kitchen floors to dusty trails
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort
- High-density cushion throughout the sock for performance padding
- Terry-knit-loop stitching adds a soft feel and superior moisture wicking
- 3/4 Crew-length sock height falls below the calf but above a hiking boot cuff
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA