If Utah has the greatest snow on Earth, it’s to be found in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Inspired by the skiers who spend their days chasing powder stashes, the Farm To Feet Little Cottonwood Ski Sock is a backcountry specific design that pairs uphill comfort with downhill performance. With no padding in the shin and a mesh pattern around the calf, the Little Cottonwood is highly breathable, which pairs nicely with the merino-wool material to give a sock that lets your feet breathe when you’re racing up the skin track. Reinforced ankles stop any heel slippage from creating blisters on your way to the ridgeline, and the added merino wool in the toe box keeps your toes from freezing as you gain altitude.
- Lightweight ski socks with padding just where you need it
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort and odor-resistance
- Half-density cushion throughout provides comfort without the bulk
- Comfort compression fights foot fatigue with a secure fit
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA