Ready to Roll
Many people might not understand why you choose to throw yourself down a mountain at break-neck speeds just for the thrill of it, but they don't matter. What matters is that the designers at Flylow understand you, which led them to make the Deckard Short. This is Flylow's downhill focused mountain bike shorts, and they won't let you down on the occasional climb. Built with a highly durable, yet moisture-wicking fabric, these shorts can handle long climbs, encounters with grabby, tree branches, and spills in the dirt, without looking any worse for the wear. Three, zippered pockets store your phone, wallet, and keys safely, without bunching up your valuables near the crease of your hip. Rounded out with an internal, hook and loop cinch system to give you the perfect fit, the Deckard has everything you've been looking for in a gravity focused short.
- Relaxed bike shorts with a downhill focused mindset
- Long 13.5" inseam provides coverage when wearing knee pads
- Intuitive™ IQ MTB fabric with built-in stretch wicks away sweat with ease
- Quick-drying materials won't hold onto excess moisture
- UPF fabrics help you maintain your bike tan
- Three, zippered pockets are rotated to the back for added comfort
- Offset inseam and an inner cinch system eliminate rubs and chafes
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Material: 100% Polyester
- UPF Rating: 40+
- Pockets: 3
- Inseam: 13.5"
- Fit: Relaxed