Reporting For Duty
If you’re after a hard working pair of gloves that will shrug off seasons of abuse, the Hestra Army Leather Gore Tex Glove is it. Developed for users spending all day outside, these gloves are reinforced with a durable goat leather palm that delivers a high degree of dexterity and tactile feel. The waterproof breathable GORE-TEX liner allows sweat to escape while completely blocking moisture from making its way into the glove, which translates into you staying drier and more comfortable for much longer. The synthetic Fiberfill insulation stays warm even if it gets wet, and the generous gauntlet easily fits over jacket sleeves, and can be tucked under in most cases as well. Ideal for patrollers and mountain ops, these gloves are the right choice for anyone needing heavy duty hand protection that’s ready to work.
- Durable ski glove for extended use in harsh conditions
- GORE-TEX liner is waterproof and breathable
- Velcro closure keeps the glove locked on your wrist
- Carabiner clips gloves together when not in use
- Included Hestra Handcuffs retain gloves when you take them off
- Outer Material: [Palm] Goat Leather; [Back of Hand] Windproof Polyamide
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Insulation: Fiberfill 100% Polyester.
- Lining: Bemberg 100% polyester.