Made for the deepest, coldest days, the Hestra Army Leather Gore Tex Glove combines their durable goat leather exterior with a Gore Tex membrane to create possibly the best ski glove on the planet. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, this glove is a perennial favorite for ski magazine best in test ratings and can handle almost anything you can throw at it. From AK heli trips to your local skin track, this is the long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those who ski the deep.
- Gore-Tex insert make the glove warm, dry, and breathable
- Snow lock keeps out winter drafts and snow
- Velcro closure keeps the glove locked on your wrist
- Carabiner clips gloves together when not in use
- Eagle Grip improves pole grip and lessens hand fatigue
- Included Hestra Handcuffs help prevent you from losing a glove.
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm.
- Membrane: Gore Tex
- Insulation - Fiberfill 100% Polyester.
- Lining - Bemberg 100% polyester.