Developed with one of Sweden's leading survival experts, Lars Fält, the Hestra Guide Glove is built to last, year after year, mission after mission. This hard-wearing glove is made entirely of leather to maximize durabilty and includes a removable 100% wool lining for warmth and odor control. To allow flexibility in your setup for different seasons or adventures, this glove can also be configured with other Hestra glove liners.
- Cowhide and Army Goat Leather is supple and durable
- Removable wool liner is comfortable and warm
- Included carabiner allows you to clip your gloves together when not in use
- External seams improve grip
- Attachment point for Hestra handcuffs. Sold separately.