Good Things Come in Small Packages
Micro was so 2019. Get back up to date this year with the Gregory Nano 18 Backpack, a lightweight day pack built for any adventure. Large enough to store everything for a day at the office including your lunch, a water bottle and your tablet, the Nano easily converts into a lightweight trail companion with a zippered sleeve for your hydration reservoir, organizational front pocket for your wallet and keys, and plenty of room for a layer and all the snacks you can eat. The padded airmesh shoulder harness ensures that you aren't dealing with sweaty back syndrome when things heat up while the removable hip belt gives you some extra support when you load up your pack for a full day of exploring. Weighing in at just 1 pound, the Nano 18 is ideal for anyone looking for a small hydration pack that will carry everything they need for the day without weighing them down.
- A breathable daypack that won't weigh you down
- Padded airmesh shoulder harness with built in hydration routing loops
- Removable and stowable hip belt lets you pack everything you need or go fast and light
- Zippered hydration sleeve holds a water reservoir or a tablet (reservoir sold separately)
- Dual side compression straps to secure your goods
- Front and dual side mesh pockets are perfect for extra layers and water bottles
- Front organizational pocket keeps everything in its place
- One Size
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Day Hiking
- Fits Torso Size: 16"-21"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Volume: 18L
- Size: 19.5" x 9" x 8"
- Material: [Body] - 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip HD Nylon; [Bottom] - 420D HD Nylon; [Lining] - 135D HD Polyester
- Max Carry Weight: 15 lbs