Ready to ski the deep powder of the West, but feel like your gloves are shortening your days? The Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Mitt is made for those who prefer deep conditions and need a reliable glove on the mountain. It's gauntlet design with velcro closing cuff cuff locks it down tight to keeps out cool drafts and snow. The proofed Army Goat Leather palm and polyester stretch melange backhand provide windproof, waterproof, and and breathable protection and durability. Additional features include removable insulated polyester liners to help with temperature control and strategically placed external seams for improved comfort.
- Elastic around the wrist
- Handcuffs keep you from losing a glove
- Velcro closure helps glove stay in place and protect against cold air
- Carabiner to clip gloves together when not in use
- Outer material: Proofed goat leather. Windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Dobby Polyester Melange fabric.
- Insulation: G-Loft.
- Lining: Removable Bemberg/polyester lining.