Whether you ski or snowboard, every rider waits all year for "the day". The day you call into work sick, brave the sketchy road conditions in the canyon, and battle the elements to try to get as many blower pow laps down your favorite shot before anyone else gets there. The Hestra Freeride CZone Mitt was built for those riders and those days. With retro styling and a whole bunch of Hestra quality, this premium leather skiing or snowboarding mitten will keep your hands feeling as good as they look. A proofed cowhide leather exterior with ample foam insulation provides warmth and protection from the elements and stingers when you're racing across the mountain to that gate that just opened. When the traverse across Baldy gets nasty, a windproof and waterproof CZone insert locks out moisture and the cold while still allowing your hands to breath and prevent overheating. When you tomahawk while trying to show off under the lift, the short neoprene cuff with Velcro closure will keep the gloves on your wrists and the snow outside your gloves.
- Proofed cowhide exterior provides durability
- CZone membrane is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Neoprene short cuff is soft and fits easily into your jacket sleeve
- Leather pull strap with Velcro closure locks out cold air
- Included carabiner locks glove together when not in use