The Hestra Heated Liner Mitts allows you to turn your existing Hestra mittens into electrically heated mittens. Features heated coils embedded on the backhand for cold winter days. The temperature can be adjusted in three steps depending on the weather.
IMPORTANT: Should be worn as a liner with a shell glove for cover and protection of the electric components. The electronic components in this glove may interfere with avalanche transceivers.
- Integrated heating loops.
- Rechargeable/replaceable batteries.
- USB charger.
- Watertight zipper.
- Outer material: Windproof, waterproof and breathable ripstop/polyamide fabric. Stretch polyester.
- Insulation: Fiberfill - An insulating material made from polyester fiber.
- Lining: Brushed polyester - Durable lining which is brushed for a softer feeling and containing more air for better insulation.