The Hestra Wakayama Glove is an old-school style, winter glove that will have you wondering why your hands are sop hot in the winter. Made from rugged and durable cowhide leather with a toasty wool terry lining, the Wakayama is at home whether it is working hard chopping wood at the cabin or out on the slopes. A neoprene wrist cuff and paracord wrist adjustment keep excess snow from sneaking in when you're busy choking on fresh powder and the included handcuffs ensure that your gloves don't ever get left behind.
- A retro style design with modern materials and features
- Neoprene cuff forms to the shape and size of your wrist for a snug fit
- Included handcuffs keep you from dropping one off of the lift
- Paracord wrist adjustment keeps snow from ruining your day
- Outer material: Impregnated, aniline-dyed cowhide
- Lining: 100% Wool Terry