Like their previous Horizon Hybrid Pants, the Howler Brothers Shoalwater's are designed to take you to places that aren't always dry and friendly. These ultra comfortable pants are lightweight, amphibious, tough as nails, and versatile enough for days on the front of the skiff or lounging around the house on Sunday afternoon. Construction and material details include 4-way stretch nylon-spandex blend with articulated knee and crotch gussets for freedom of movement and comfort, rear zipper and pliers pocket, drawcord waistband and bungee closure at bottom hem.
- Articulated knee and gusseted crotch
- Bungee cord closure at bottom hems
- Custom drawcord at waistband
- Front seam velcro phone pocket and zippered stash pocket
- Self-draining nylon mesh pocket bags
- Quick-drying 4-way stretch rip stop material
- Straight leg fit