The Rab Alliance Gore-Tex Mitt is the perfect blend of versatility and comfort that can handle fast-changing mountain conditions. A Gore-Tex Warm membrane ensures that the only moisture on your hands will be from having sweaty palms on a sketchy ridge traverse, and even that will quickly wick away thanks to the breathable liner, while the durable leather palm lets you scramble up rocky sections, battle trees, and grip tools without being any worse for the wear. Primaloft Gold insulation keeps your digits toasty in even the coldest of conditions, and when things heat up, slip out the removable liner and wear only the shells on your way down the mountain. Rab even threw in a removable leash so that you can take off your gloves for transitions without worrying about losing them to a rogue gust of wind.
- A mountaineering style mitten with heavy-duty insulation
- Gore-Tex Warm membrane saves your fingers from wet conditions
- Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation provides warmth without the weight
- Pittards leather provides long-lasting durability
- Reinforced leather in high wear areas
- Adjustable cuff for a customized fit
- Soft Bemberg lining
- Included, removable leash
- Removable, quick drying liner
- Material: [Membrane] Gore-Tex Warm; [Face Fabric] - Pittards Armortan Leather
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (266g); [Palm] - Primaloft Grip Control (266g)
- Weight: 9.8 oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.