Every climber, skier, and snowboarder has room in their kit for a good pair of softshell gloves, and the Rab Baltoro Glove should be at the top of your list. The ergonomic design makes placing protection on alpine climbs easier than ever before, and the Primaloft Gold insulation is enough to keep your mitts toasty for pre-work dawn patrols during the week. A Bemberg lining maximizes comfort so you won't think twice about how long you've been holding onto your ski poles or ice tools while the durable leather palm means you can rest easy knowing that you won't have to replace your new winter gloves after a single tough day in the mountains. Lightweight, comfortable, and built with users in mind, all you have to do is get your hands in the Baltoro Gloves, and they'll do the rest.
- A softshell glove designed with big ascents in mind
- Matrix Stretch outer keeps wet snow at bay
- Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation provides warmth without the weight
- Pittards leather provides long-lasting durability
- Reinforced material in high wear areas
- Adjustable cuff for a customized fit
- Pre-curved grip offers a secure hold on ice tools and axes
- Material: [Shell] - Matrix Stretch; [Palm] - Pittards Armortan Leather
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (60g)
- Lining: Nylon Bemberg
- Weight: 5.4 oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.