A Smarter Winter Layer
It’s hard to overstate the value of a down jacket that you can live in all winter long, so if you’re ready to step up to the best, the Rab Cubit Stretch Down Hoody needs to be in the running. Whether you’re enjoying a snowy hike or running errands around town, this midweight down jacket blends sleek form factor with some key details that set it apart from the rest. Not only is the PertexⓇ Quantum 3D Weave windproof and water resistant, it’s also stretchy, giving you unrestricted freedom of movement. Stretch cuffs and a scuba style hood seal out wind, while the adjustable elastic hem fine tunes the fit. What’s less noticeable but no less important is the toasty 700 fill power P.U.R.E. recycled down, which is sterilized, then treated with hydrophobic NikwaxⓇ, giving you reliable warmth from a natural source that’s been saved from being sent to the landfill. Looking for the total package? Look no further.
- Midweight down jacket that’s perfect for daily use or cold weather activities
- 700 fill power P.U.R.E. recycled down delivers efficient warmth with minimal eco impact
- PertexⓇ Quantum 3D Weave shell is stretchy and unrestrictive
- Scuba-style hood stays close to the head to seal out cold breezes
- Baffles are woven, not stitched, enhancing down retention for even insulation
- Compressible for easy packing
- Slim fit is helpful for layering under a shell
Best Use: Everyday
- Gender: Men’s
- Fit: Slim
- Material: [Shell] PertexⓇ Quantum 3D Weave; [Insulation] 700FP P.U.R.E. Recycled Down
- Weight: 19.9 oz/564g (Size M)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.