Dexterity and Warmth
You're taking on the toughest lines and the harshest conditions the mountains have to offer, meaning you need a warm pair of gloves that you don't have to take off every time you need to zip up a jacket. Look no further than the Rab Guide Lite Gore-Tex Glove, designed specifically for climbers, mountaineers, mountain guides, and backcountry skiing enthusiasts. Built with a tough leather exterior and Gore-Tex Active waterproofing, the Guide Lite can handle everything from slushy snow to frozen powder, and the lightweight insulation offers enough warmth to keep frozen fingers at bay without adding bulk. The pre-curved design of these gloves comfortably conforms to the natural shape of your hand and also offers increased dexterity so you can still handle ropes, dig through your pack, and keep an iron grip on your ice tools.
- Designed after the Guide 2 Glove, the Guide Lite drops weight and increases dexterity
- Gore-Tex® Active membrane saves your fingers from wet conditions
- Stratus™ lightweight synthetic insulation offers warmth without bulk
- Leather outer provides long-lasting durability
- Ultra-soft Bemberg lining
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff for a customized fit
- Pre-curved construction offers a secure hold on ice tools
- Gender: Men's
- Best use: Mountaineering, Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing
- Material: [Membrane] Gore-Tex Active; [Face Fabric] Leather, Nylon
- Insulation: Stratus™ Synthetic
- Insulation weight: 40 g/m2
- Weight: 5.6 oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.