Layered In A Flash
Raising the bar of mid-layer potential, the Rab Alpha Flash jacket is an all-encompassing piece that doesn’t sacrifice warmth for weight. This essential cold weather layer features breathable Polartec Alpha fabric that is both moisture-wicking and insulating in the toughest of conditions, whether you’re sweating up the skintrack or biking on a frosty morning. Combining flexibility and strength, it contains flexible fleece panels on either side for better mobility, low bulk cuffs to keep your hands free, and a chest pocket for trail accessories. Between uphill progress or long-distance journeys, this layer keeps you comfortable without overheating and dry without sacrificing warmth.
- Front zip, internal zip flap and chin guard for accessories and access
- Zipped chest pocket to keep your phone close
- Low bulk cuff construction to keep your hands free
- Flat lock, low bulk seams to minimize rub
- Half hem drawcord to customize fit around the hips
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Fit: Slim
- Fabric: Thermic™ brushed back single jersey with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha™ Direct 120
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.