Even Your Jacket Can Flex
Cold gusts and a light sprinkle have nothing on the Rab Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody, with its insulated hood and stretchy fleece side panels. The synthetic insulation works even while wet, while the two stash pockets on the inside keep your accessories dry. With semi-elasticated cuffs to keep your hands nimble, and the ability to pack this jacket away within the hand pocket, you can be confident in this layer to keep you warm as a mid-layer, or protected as an outer layer. Don’t let the elements get to you, so you can keep on exploring when there’s a chill in the air.
- Insulated semi-elasticated hood for keeping your head warm at the crag
- Zippered center and side pockets for head adjustment
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside to keep it with you
- 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside for more protection for your accessories
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels for movement and warmth
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs to keep you hands free
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment for customizable fit
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 15 oz
- Insulation: Primaloft® Silver
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.