The Mountains Are Calling
Made from rugged, recycled fabric with dependable GORE-TEX® waterproofing, the Rab Men’s Kangri GTX Jacket holds its own against nuking wind and torrential downpours. This jacket features details optimized for mountain use, like high-cut pockets that play nice with a harness or backpack straps, articulated shoulders that enable you to reach up and pull on your ice axes, and a regular fit that comfortably accommodates layers. Like any great shell jacket, this is a deceptively simple and remarkably durable piece that you’ll find yourself reaching for every time you head for the hills.
- Burly three-layer waterproof hardshell jacket that's built for life in the mountains
- Recycled GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric adds rugged weather protection
- Adjustable hood with stiff peak adds protection from heavy precipitation
- Generous underarm vents prevent you from overheating
- Hook-and loop-cuffs seal out rain and snow
- Two zippered, harness-compatible hand pockets keep essentials accessible
- Regular fit leaves plenty of room for layering
- Gender: Men’s
- Best use: Hiking, Climbing, Backcountry Touring
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1 lb 2.5 oz
- Material: [Membrane] GORE-TEX® 3 Layer; [Face Fabric] Recycled 70D Nylon
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.