Skin, Ski, Repeat
Made for those who prefer the skin track to the lift line, the Rab Men’s Khroma Kinetic Pants deliver weather protection and freedom to move in equal measure. They’re built from 3-layer Proflex™ material, which is noteworthy for its combination of hardshell-level weather protection and the stretch you’d typically only get in a softshell garment. As befits any touring-focused pant, the Khroma Kinetic’s have extended vents at the side, allowing you to cool off when you start working up a sweat. And the reinforced kick patches at the cuffs ensure that these will withstand plenty of hard use, whether that means regular dawn patrol laps or big mountain objectives.
- Light and stretchy three-layer shell pants for touring and ski mountaineering
- Proflex™ material delivers the protection of a hardshell with the stretch of softshell
- Side vents let you cool off when you start working up a sweat
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures tailor your waist fit
- Internal gaiters keep snow out
- Reinforced kick patches at the cuffs enhance durability
- Gender: Men’s
- Best use: Skiing, Mountaineering
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Material: 20D Stretch Woven 3-Layer Proflex™ (90% polyamide, 10% elastane) with DWR
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability rating: 25,000 g/m2
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.