Skin, Ski, Repeat
Made for those who prefer the skin track to the lift line, the Rab Khroma Kinetic Men’s Pants deliver weather protection and freedom to move in equal measure. They’re built from 3-layer Proflex™ material, which is noteworthy for its combination of hardshell-level weather protection and the stretch you’d typically only get in a softshell garment. They get even better with a regular fit that features articulated knees for unrestricted kick turns. As befits any touring-focused pant, they have extended vents at the side, allowing you to cool off when you start working up a sweat. And the reinforced kick patches at the cuffs ensure that these will withstand plenty of hard use, whether that means regular dawn patrol laps or that big mountain objective you’re finally ready to face.
- Light and stretchy 3-layer shell pants for touring and ski mountaineering
- 3-Layer Proflex™ material delivers the protection of a hardshell with the stretch of softshell
- Side vents let you cool off when you start working up a sweat
- Adjustable hook and loop closures tailor your waist fit
- Internal boot gaiters keep snow out of your pants
- Reinforced kick patches at the cuffs enhance durability
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Ski Mountaineering, Backcountry Touring
- Weight: 18.9 oz
- Material: 20D Stretch Woven 3-Layer Proflex™ (90% polyamide, 10% elastane)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.