Whether you’re heading into a high alpine environment or you’re just chronically cold, you’ll appreciate the superior warmth of the Rab Positron Pro Men’s Down Jacket. As Rab’s warmest down jacket, this is a piece with very few equals when it comes to keeping you toasty. The ethically sourced, RDS Certified 800 down fill delivers superior warmth at a very low weight, and makes this jacket highly packable as well. The adjustable helmet compatible hood is enhanced with an insulated baffle which seals out wind and snow. As you’d expect, the high cut hand warmer pockets play nice with harnesses and backpack straps, and the generous breast pocket keeps critical gear close at hand. If you’re after the warmest down jacket available, this piece needs to be on your short list.
- Ultra warm expedition grade down jacket for extremely cold weather
- 800-fill ethically sourced goose down provides reliable warmth
- Pertex Quantum Pro face fabric and lining seals out wind and driving snow
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired-peak stops and face baffle
- 2 harness and pack compatible zippered hand pockets
- Single chest pocket keeps your essentials close at hand
- Two-way front zipper with insulated draft collar