The Rab Men's Microlight Jacket doesn't mess around when it comes to heavy-duty insulation that packs down to nothing. The 750-fill goose down is warm enough to rock around town in the dead of winter, and the slim fit lets you easily layer it under a shell on storm days at the resort. Constructed with a Pertex Quantum face fabric, the Microlight Jacket is wind and water-resistant, keeping the elements at bay while the hydrophobic treatment on the down itself means that even if your jacket gets soaked, it'll dry out quickly and still retain loft. Since this coat can handle freezing cold temperatures and light precipitation, you'll want to make sure you have it with you for any alpine mission, an easy task thanks to the 13-ounce packed weight and the packable design that can be stashed in the bottom of your pack until the storm hits. Ideal for mountaineering, ski tours, and other cold-weather favorites, this is one puffy to add to your gear list whenever you head out for a big day.
- A packable down jacket perfect for any alpine adventure
- 700-fill recycled down turns up the heat in ice-cold conditions
- Pertex Quantum provides a lightweight, weather resistant barrier to the elements
- Elasticated cuff stays in place even while climbing
- 2 harness compatible, zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in precious warmth
- Included stuff sack