Next Level Versatility
Once you experience its ability to regulate your body temperature first hand, you’d be forgiven for assuming that the Rab VR Summit Jacket has magical properties. In truth, it’s built with Pertex Quantum Air fabric, which is windproof, highly water resistant, and becomes more air permeable as it gets warm, helping this jacket to vent sweat and excess heat with stunning efficiency. Part of the puzzle is the plush VR Warm lining, which is fleecy for warmth and helps to transport sweat vapor away from your body, so you don’t freeze while working your way to your objective. This near-magic mountaineering piece is rounded out with the details you’d expect, like an adjustable helmet compatible hood, harness-friendly high cut pockets, and a dual directional front zipper that lets you access your harness without fully unzipping your jacket. For serious alpinists, this is a piece you’ll wear all winter long.
- Lightweight softshell jacket that breathes as you heat up
- Pertex Quantum Air fabric reacts to body heat to moderate temperatures
- VR Warm lining is soft, warm, and wicks moisture efficiently
- Helmet compatible hood is easily adjustable to fine tune your fit
- YKK double ended front zipper easily accommodates a climbing harness
- Hook and loop closures at the cuffs keep your hands free to work
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Alpine Climbing, Ice Climbing, Ski Touring, Mountaineering
- Hip Length
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Material: Pertex Quantum Air
- Lining: VR Warm
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.