Don't Leave Home Without Them
Unlike the noble gas that is their namesake, the Rab Xenon Mitts are lighter than air and built to keep you warm in a pinch. Weighing just over 2 oz, these gloves won't slow you down when you're skiing, hiking or climbing, and they pack down small enough to fit in any nook or cranny of your day pack. Primaloft Gold Insulation on the inside with a microfiber fleece is better than that feeling of pulling warm clothes right out of the dryer, and the durable face fabric keeps these superlight mittens from becoming super-torn-up-mittens. Great for casual days out on the skin track, on the approach, or just to store in the pack for an emergency, the Xenons are the perfect gift to give your hands this year.
- Ultralight packable insulated mittens for mellow days or emergency use
- Pertex Quantum face fabric can take a beating without tearing
- Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation provides warmth without the weight
- Packs down to nearly nothing in their own stuff sack
- Material: Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (40g/m²)
- Lining: Nylon bemberg
- Weight: 2.2 oz including stuff sack
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.