Find Your Focus
Designed for competition climbing, the Evolv Men’s Zenist climbing shoe is a highly-sensitive shoe that excels in any scenario where delicate footwork is key. Built with a half-length rubber midsole, this shoe is plenty soft for both modern-style comp climbing and steep cave climbing outside. The 4.2mm TRAX SAS rubber outsole is plenty durable yet still soft enough to stick on glassy footholds. A large rubber patch on top provides a platform for toe-hooking and bat hangs, while the heel cup is shaped to let you make the most of tenuous heel hooks. And since a performance climbing shoe wouldn’t be much without an aggressive profile, Evolv gave the Zenist a downturned, asymmetric shape that ensures you can drive power just where you need it.
Competition-oriented shoe for the modern gym climber
- Downturned asymmetric profile offers power in multiple positions
- No-stretch vegan upper is animal friendly and retains its shape
- Single-pull Compression Closure System ensures a precise, no-fuss fit
- Half-length rubber midsole offers support without sacrificing sensitivity
- TRAX SAS high-friction rubber outsole sticks to any foothold
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Bouldering, Sport Climbing
- Profile: Downturn, Asymmetric
- Midsole: MX-P (1.6 mm), AVT and TPS+
- Outsole: TRAX® SAS (4.2 mm)
- Upper Material: Synthratrek VX (Synthetic)
- Closure: 1 Hook-and-Loop Strap
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.