While the all-leather upper of the Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these hiking boots. They feature multiple upgrades including a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); B-DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time or blisters. Ready. Set. Go anywhere.
- O Fit Insole - Provides cushioning, comfort, and support while placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Molded Heel Counter - helps maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- B-DRY waterproofing system lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- Molded rubber toe cap protects your toes from rocks, roots, and trail debris
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Upper Material - Nubuck leather with B-DRY waterproof breathable membrane and molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Midsole - Dual density EVA midsole with Nylon shank and TPU chassis provides supportive balanced cushioning
- Outsole - Granite Peak outsole is supportive and protects against feeling rocks or roots underfoot
- Weight: 19 oz
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium