The Conterra Super Organizer kit can be configured to do a multitude of jobs. It is designed for use as a small med kit, as an accessory to the USAR pack, or other small pack, and can carry pre-loads, vials and tubes. It also works beautifully as a first aid kit for climbing and back packing.The kit is made from 400d pack cloth and sports a large zippered vinyl window pocket, a fold out pocket large enough for soap notes, with elastic keepers on one side, eight horizontal elastic keepers for pill bottles, as well as a vertical keeper for larger items. A large elastic strap along the back wall holds a SAM splint or pre load boxes while two rip and stick strips on the back of the kit keep it snug in any of Conterra's MOS compatible products.This kit is the same as Conterra's Deluxe Organizer Kit, but four inches longer and has the ability to attach two IDM pockets (as pictured- sold separately). Our top choice for light back country first aid.
- 2 IDM pockets
- Zippered vinyl window pocket
- Fold out pocket large enough for soap notes
- 9 various sized elastic keepers on one side
- 1 large pocket big enough for an XL SAM Splint
- 4 large and 6 medium elastic keepers
- Two rip and stick strips on the back of the kit keep it snug in any of our MOS compatible products
- Dimensions: 3"X 6" x16"
- Color: Red/Black
- 400D pack cloth