Clean and Covert
You don't need much, just a little extra grip on your handlebars and some fabric in between the back of your hands and the inevitable tree branches you'll clip on the way down. Protect your hands with the Dakine Covert Gloves, a lightweight, unpadded mountain bike glove that gives you what you need and nothing more. Synthetic suede stops you from slipping off the handles when the trail keeps bumpy, while still letting your hands breath for long climbs. Touchscreen compatibility means you don't have to shed your gloves to give your Instagram followers FOMO, and a microfleece wipe on the back of the thumb ensures that your lenses are always clean.
- Minimalist bike gloves that keep things clean and simple
- Airmesh fabric wicks away to keep sweaty palms at bay
- Synthetic AX Suede Uno palm gives you the grip you need
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips for mid-ride selfies
- Polygiene® treatment keeps the funk at bay
- Microfleece thumb is perfect for wiping away sweat
- Slip-on design for easy application
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Glove Type: Full Finger
- Materials: [Shell] - 74% Nylon/12%/Spandex/8%/Polyester/6% Neoprene; [Palm] - 91% Polyester/7% Spandex/2% Polyurethane
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.