Bask In The Moonlite
After a long day on the trail, it feels good to take a load off, and if you packed a NEMO Moonlite Reclining Camp Chair, you won’t be forced to choose between a rock, a log, and the ground. Weighing in under two pounds, it’s light enough to take on a backpacking trip, and it’s substantial enough to make the cut for concerts and picnics. And whether you’re stargazing or lounging, the adjustable recliner feature lets you adjust the angle of your seat in seconds. And since it packs down small enough to fit the water bottle pockets on many backpacks, there’s a good chance that this chair will end up accompanying you on even more adventures than you’re expecting.
- Lightweight packable camp chair with adjustable reclining abilities
- Asymmetric mesh accommodates a wide range of body types
- Patent pending reclining feature lets you adjust the angle of your seat
- Aluminum hub-and-stay frame allows for easy breakdown and storage
- Includes travel case
- Packed Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Packed Size: 14" x 4" x 4"
- Frame: Aluminum
- Max Weight: 300 lbs
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.