Light and Low Impact
When you’re ready to hit the trail for a few days and clear your mind, the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Solution Dye Tent is a shelter that you can rely on to keep you and your partner camping in comfort. This ultralight shelter weighs in at just about two and a half pounds, depending on which accessories you bring, yet despite its feathery lightness, it’s built to withstand serious mountain storms without skipping a beat. If you’re trying to minimalize your load, can set this up as an even lighter minimalist shelter by pairing the rainfly and tent pole with the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Footprint (sold separately). But no matter how you run it, you can feel good knowing that it’s built with Solution Dye technology, which dramatically reduces the environmental impact of the manufacturing process, while enhancing this tent’s UV resistance. If you’re after an ultralight shelter without compromise, the Tiger Wall Solution Dye needs to be on your shopping list.
- Ultralight two person backpacking tent made better with an eco friendly dye process
- Solution Dye uses half the water, and only 20% of the energy and chemicals of traditional dyes
- Dual doors make for easy access for both sleepers
- Dual vestibules double the amount of space to keep your gear out of the weather
- Single DAC pole architecture is spacious and easy to set up
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Included gear loft gives you a place to dry your clothes overnight
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (sold separately)
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb 3 oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 18"
- Floor Dimensions: 28 sq ft
- Head Height: 39"
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging.