Sleeping in a tent with five of your friends is only fun if everyone has a little bit of elbow room, and the Copper Canyon LX 6 Tent gives everyone their own little pocket of personal space, and then some. Spread out to your heart's content in the 100 square feet of floor space which can easily accommodate any air mattress, camp cot, or sleeping system you can think up while the near-vertical walls mean that even your tallest friends can stand up inside without having to duck their heads. A fully mesh ceiling and four, mesh-covered windows provide enough ventilation that you won't wake up in a puddle of condensation, while the supplemental rain fly keeps you covered from precipitation if the heavens decide to open up while you sleep. With a redesigned pole structure, dropping weight and adding stability, the Copper Canyon LX 6 has everything you need to keep the party going and everyone happy, come rain or shine.
- Shelter for six that gives the whole crew shelter from the storm
- A peak height of seven feet lets you move around inside without having to hunch over
- Large mesh windows keep condensation at bay and feature waterproof curtains
- Additional rainfly adds another layer of waterproof protection for heavy precipitation
- Zippered power port lets you run an extension cord into the tent to keep your electronics powered
- Steel and fiberglass poles are easy to set up and sturdy in a storm
- Integrated window drain diverts water away from the tent body
- Durable polyester material for the fly, floor, and tent body feature a 1200 mm waterproof coating
- Steel stakes - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Capacity: 6
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 1
- Floor Area: 100 ft2
- Head Height: 84"
- Packed Size: 28" x 9"
- Pockets: 2 Storage & 2 Gear Hammocks
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs 15 oz
- Packed Weight: 22 lbs 7 oz
Condition: 4 of 5 - This tent is lightly used. The poles show signs of setup and one pole is missing the plastic insert that goes in the end of the pole. The missing part does not affect the performance of the tent.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.