If you like to live it up when you go car camping, it’s hard to go wrong with a little extra elbow room courtesy of the Eureka Tetragon NX 4 Person Tent. Whether you pack it to the brim with four campers, or you decide to enjoy that space solo or with a partner, you’ll be getting a reliable and value packed shelter for weekend trips and music festivals. The freestanding dome design sets up in just a few minutes, and gives you the option of running the included rain fly, which blocks out harsh storms, or skipping it and letting the no-see-um mesh keep the bugs out while you enjoy some fresh air and a view of the stars. Plus, the internal pockets and gear loft make it easy to keep your campsite organized, from setup to teardown and every step in between.
- Four person car camping tent for three season use
- 2-pole rectangular dome design is freestanding and easy to set up
- Large door provides easy access to the tent interior
- No see-um mesh roof and side panels maximize air circulation
- Rain fly provides waterproof protection from the elements
- Two internal storage pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Gear Loft Included
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Sleeps: 4
- Floor Size: 8' 6" x 7' 6"
- Pack Size: 23" x 6"
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 63.8 sq ft
- Center Height: 5 ft
- Doors: 1
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.