Upgrade Your Campsite
Make your camping trip a little bit more comfortable with the Eureka Timberline SQ 4X Tent. From the moment you get it set up, you’ll appreciate the extra headroom afforded by the Sequoia frame system, which features a unique spreader bar that expands the area of the top of the tent. Dual doors make it easier to sneak out without waking your fellow campers. When storms come rolling in, you’ll be protected by the included rain fly, as well as the bathtub-style tent floor, which resists splashes and standing water. Plus, the High/Low vent system lets you get a cooling cross breeze without letting in any extra precipitation.
- Four person backpacking tent with unique construction that maximizes headspace
- Sequoia (SQ) frame increases internal volume for excellent livability
- 6-pole A-frame construction utilizes strong, durable DAC DA17 aluminum
- Two generous D-style doors offer ease of access
- Large windows in each door with High/Low venting for controlled air flow
- Front vestibule provides a place for gear storage outside of the tent
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Bathtub floor design protects against splashing and standing water
- Lite-Set Footprint is sold separately and protects floor from punctures and dirt
- Carry only footprint, fly, and frame to reduce minimum weight to 4 lbs 11 oz
- Sleeps: 4
- Floor Size: 8 ft 7 in x 7 ft 1 in
- Pack Size: 26" x 7"
- Min Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 60.8 sq ft
- Center Height: 4' 9"
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 15.3 sq ft
- Windows: N/A
- Wall: 75D 190T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Fly: 68D 190T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 190T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-see-um
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used, very good condition without tags or packaging.