Car Camping Staple
You’re spending all weekend getting wild with your friends, so if you need a shelter to withstand the good times, consider the Mountainsmith Bear Creek 4 Tent. Designed for car camping, it’s built with a higher priority on durability than lightness. That means you’re getting rugged materials, a seam taped bathtub-style floor, and no-see-um mesh to keep bugs out without blocking cooling breezes. It also includes a footprint, which most tentmakers sell separately, so you can beef up the protection when sleeping on rocky ground. When fun-filled weekends are on the agenda, toss this in your trunk and get rolling.
- Value-oriented four person tent for festivals and car camping
- No-See-Um mesh wall panels keep bugs outside
- Reflective guy lines are more visible in the dark
- Interior mesh storage pockets give you a place to stash your goodies
- Bathtub style floor with taped seams to block out water
- Includes footprint to add durability and protection against dampness
- Use just the rain fly and footprint for lightweight “Fast Fly” setup
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Capacity: 4
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Number of Doors: 1
- Vestibule Area: 12 ft2
- Floor Area: 70 ft2
- Interior Dimensions: 92” x 112” x 56”
- Head Height: 56"
- Packed Size: 19" x 8"
- Trail Weight (Body, Fly, & Poles): 7 lbs 2 oz
- Packed Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz
- Fast Fly Weight (Fly, Footprint, Poles, & Stakes): 5 lbs 5 oz
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.