Built for the Vertical World
Built for the climber who prioritizes comfort but doesn't want to sacrifice performance, the Evolv Men's Defy Lace Climbing Shoe has everything you need to get on the wall and stay there. Putting comfort first, the Defy Lace features a perforated leather upper that molds to the shape of your foot over time, pairing nicely with the 3/4-length speed lace closure. The asymmetric profile naturally drives power to your big toe, giving you confidence on slick slabs and thin edges on off-vertical adventures. Complete with a TRAX SAS Outsole, Evolv's most versatile climbing rubber, as well as a variable thickness rand for long-lasting durability, the Defy Lace is the ideal intermediate rock shoe for long days at the crag.
- Confidence-inspiring climbing shoe with comfort and performance in mind
- Slight asymmetry drives power towards your edging platform
- Variable thickness rand reduces pressure points while increasing durability
- TRAX SAS outsole gives you the stick you need
- Speed lace closure provides a custom fit
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Gym Climbing, Bouldering
- Profile: Flat, Slight Asymmetry
- Midsole: MX-P 1mm
- Outsole: TRAX® SAS (4.2mm)
- Upper Material: Perforated Leather
- Closure: Lace
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging. They have a slight dusting of chalk in one spot, but otherwise look new.