If you’re the type of climber who enjoys long pitches of technical vert climbing—or being on the wall all day—the Evolv Women’s Kira Climbing Shoe is the combination of stiffness and comfort that you require. The Kira sports a narrower, women’s-specific fit, and the synthetic vegan upper won’t stretch so you’ll never get that sloppy feeling when you try to toe down. With a slight downturn, asymmetric profile, and full-length plastic midsole, the Kira offers the sensitivity you need to confidently paste your feet on the slab, but you won’t want for power when you need to push hard on small edges in vertical terrain.
- A comfortable, low-volume shoe for long climbs on vertical terrain
- Slight downturn and asymmetrical toe provides power
- Single hook-and-loop strap lets you dial in the fit with one pull
- Rand varies in thickness to eliminate pressure points and increase durability
- TRAX SAS high-friction rubber outsole gives you confidence on slick smears
- Vegan construction
- Gender: Women’s
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing, Gym Climbing, Bouldering
- Profile: Slight Downturn, Slight Asymmetry
- Midsole: 1 mm Full-Length
- Outsole: TRAX® SAS (4.2 mm)
- Upper Material: Synthratrek VX (Synthetic)
- Closure: 2 Hook-and-Loop Straps
- Weight: 6.8 oz (1/2 pair, size 7 women’s)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.