High-Step Up Your Game
Every climber has to start somewhere, which is the basis of the SCARPA Origin Climbing Shoe. Built with a passive rand, the Origin won't put excess pressure on your toes so you can learn how to back-step, drop knee, and edge without having to worry about dealing with excruciating foot pain. SCARPA's proprietary Vision rubber is both sticky and durable, offering the perfect blend of materials to keep you climbing for years to come. Topped off with a flat profile, a dual power strap closure, and minimal asymmetry, the Origin is the perfect option for the burgeoning crusher who is ready to take the next step in their climbing career.
- Flat, slightly asymmetric last maximizes comfort while providing top-of-the-line performance
- Updated fit is wider in the forefoot to reduce foot fatigue
- Suede leather upper is both comfortable and malleable
- Aeromesh tongue provides a breathable upper
- 5mm vision rubber is sticky, durable, and sensitive
- Relaxed rand makes it easy to get the shoe on and off throughout the day
- SCARPA's PAF construction provides a snug fit on your heel while reducing pressure on your Achilles tendon
- Two hook and loop straps for fit adjustability
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Gym Climbing
- Profile: Flat
- Midsole: Flexan 1.9mm
- Outsole: Vision Rubber (5mm)
- Last: Flat Profile/Slightly Asymmetric
- Upper Material: 1.8mm Suede Leather
- Closure: Hook and loop straps
- Weight: 7.9 oz (1/2 pair, size 40)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging. They show slight wear on the soles and a little bit a chalk, but they are in very good condition.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.