A Living Legend
If there’s a product that perfectly represents Flylow’s design ethos, it’s most certainly the Baker Bib. This pair of burly bottoms was one of Flylow’s earliest signature pieces, proving to the world that the independent brand could build the world’s best fitting, longest lasting ski bibs. In the years since, the Baker bib has been refined with a fit that just gets better, and details that have been polished to perfection. As ever, you get the latest version of Flylow’s legendary fit, with articulated knees and plenty of room to move, without being excessively baggy. The 3-layer Intuitive™ Oxford fabric is not only absurdly rugged, it’s also extremely weather resistant to keep you protected from the season’s worst storms. The oversized kangaroo chest pocket makes it easy to keep the essentials close at hand, while the YKK waterproof zippers ensure that the contents of your pockets stay dry. Looking for what many pros, guides, and seasoned ski bums consider the world’s best bibs? Your search ends here.
- Bibs built for chest deep powder days where a powder skirt alone won't cut it
- Beefy 3-layer membrane means you stay dry even during the heaviest storms
- Reinforced knees and cuffs keep your bibs looking fresh
- Kangaroo chest pouch stores essentials items or snacks for the lift line
- Inner and outer thigh vents dump heat on warmer days
- OmniBloq DWR coating wicks away moisture
- Powder boot gaiters stop snow from sneaking in and ruining your day
- YKK waterproof zippers for added phone protection
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 20,000 g/m2
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 2 lbs 1.4 oz
- Material: [Membrane] - Intuitive Oxford (3-layer); [Face Fabric] - Polyester; [Reinforcements] - 1000D Cordura
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.