Pray for Snow
Did Ullr finally answer your prayers for snow, sending you waist deep into powder paradise? If the answer is yes, you're going to need some proper ski pants to keep those hard working legs of yours warm and dry. Behold the Flylow Snowman Insulated Pant. 40 grams of Spaceloft insulation adds just enough warmth that you can ditch the heavyweight long johns in style. YKK zippers and a 2-layer Intuitive membrane ensure that you and your gear stay dry all day long. Add to all of that the massive 13-inch outer thigh vents, you can rest easy knowing that you won't overheat when it's time to do a little hiking to get the best turns.
- Intuitive™ 2-layer Twill fabric keeps out the elements
- 40 gram Spaceloft™ insulation
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Four zippered pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs for the best fit possible
- 13-inch outer thigh vents
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 500 denier Cordura cuff reinforcements
- Fully seam taped
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 852 grams
Condition: 5 of 5 - These pants are new without the original tags or packaging.