Half Unicorn, Half Workhorse
Despite its name, the Flylow Unicorn Mitt is actually pretty easy to spot every winter on trams all across the country thanks to its remarkable durability and reliable warmth. The pigskin leather outer can take a beating without looking worse for the wear, and the nylon Cordura material on the back introduces an extra layer of toasty toughness. Contrary to popular opinion, the unbelievable warmth of this mitten doesn't come from unicorn dust. Instead, Flylow stuffed it full of their Spaceloft synthetic insulation which offers space-age warmth without the inflated price tag, and beefed it up with with an added DWR coating to keep moisture at bay. These mittens may not actually have supernatural powers, but they'll keep you comfortable all day long, and sometimes that's better than magic.
- Durable mitten style with mythological warmth
- Spaceloft synthetic insulation stays warm when wet
- Natural beeswax-based Sno-Seal coating keeps gloves dry
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- DWR treatment helps water bead off rather than soaking in
- Best Use: Skiing
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000 mm
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] - Spaceloft Synthetic (220g)
- Material: [Face Fabric] - Pigskin Leather; [Back of Hand] - Nylon Cordura
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned in lightly used condition without tags.- This item runs small so be sure to size up 1 size.