The Army Leather Patrol Mitt goes big when it comes to comfort, durability, and style. With a short neoprene cuff to lock it down tight and keep out cool drafts and snow, this mitten goes on or off quickly and easily tucks into your jacket. The proofed Army Goat Leather palm and polyester stretch melange backhand provide windproof, waterproof, and and breathable protection and durability. Additional features include removable insulated polyester liners to help with temperature control and external seams for improved comfort.
- Neoprene cuff locks the glove onto your wrist
- Velcro closure helps glove stay in place and protect against cold air
- Outseams for better pole grip
- Carabiner clips gloves together when not in use
- Outer material: Proofed goat leather. Windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Dobby Polyester Melange fabric.
- Insulation: G-Loft.
- Lining: Removable Bemberg/polyester lining.
Condition: 4 of 5 - These gloves look like they were used or tried on once and returned. There is slight discoloration in the white of palms, but they are in otherwise new condition and include the leather balm packet and handcuffs.