The Hestra Women's Heli Glove is made for female rippers who want to stay out of the lodge when the temps are cold and the powder is deep. Built with a slimmer profile to fit smaller hands, the Women's Heli Glove delivers the same combination of super warm, windproof, waterproof awesomeness as the original. The durable cowhide and Hestra Triton exterior sheds water while the gauntlet design will keep the snow off your wrists, keeping your hands warm, and keeping you out on the hill enjoying the fresh powder.
- Eagle grip to lessen hand fatigue
- Snow lock with Velcro closure on wrist
- Carabiner to keep gloves together when not in use
- Outer material: Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Cowhide palm.
- Lining: Removable Bemberg/polyester lining with Polyester/Fiberfill insulation.
Condition: 3.5 of 5 - Item does show minimal wear.