No Cramming Required
Watching most climber's put their shoes on, it makes you wonder why anyone would do something that makes their feet hurt so much. The SCARPA Origin Women's Climbing Shoe was built with a wider forefoot to maximize comfort while still providing beginner and intermediate climbers the edge they need to push their climbing to new heights. With a flat profile and slightly asymmetric last, the Origin is perfect for anyone wanting to take the next step in their climbing career without cramming their feet into shoes that feel like they're three sizes too small. Two hook and loop straps allow for fit customization and SCARPA's proprietary Vision Rubber is both sticky and durable, keeping you on the wall when you need it most.
- Flat, slightly asymmetric last maximizes comfort while providing top-of-the-line performance
- Updated fit is wider in the forefoot to reduce foot fatigue
- Suede leather upper is both comfortable and malleable
- Aeromesh tongue provides a breathable upper
- Women's specific design has a shorter and more narrow heel cup
- 5mm vision rubber is sticky, durable, and sensitive
- Relaxed rand makes it easy to get the shoe on and off throughout the day
- SCARPA's PAF construction provides a snug fit on your heel while reducing pressure on your Achilles tendon
- Two hook and loop straps for fit adjustability
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Gym Climbing
- Profile: Flat
- Midsole: Flexan 1.9mm
- Outsole: Vision Rubber (5mm)
- Last: Flat Profile/Slightly Asymmetric
- Upper Material: 1.8mm Suede Leather
- Closure: Hook and loop straps
- Weight: 7.2 oz (1/2 pair, size 38)
Condition: 4 of 5 - Item is lightly used but in great condition.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.