Serious Warmth, Serious Value
You don’t need to spend a week’s worth of lift tickets just to keep your hands warm and dry, and the Dakine Titan GORE-TEX Short Gloves are proof. These are one of Dakine’s warmest gloves, thanks in part to the heat-retaining prowess of their Hi Loft synthetic insulation. When it’s really freezing, you can crank it up even further by adding hand warmers to the zippered pockets at the back of the hand. And no matter what Mother Nature has in store, the waterproof breathable GORE-TEX Warm liner will block out moisture, which is key, since staying dry is a critical component of being warm on the mountain. Better yet, the removable storm liner adds warmth, and it’s touch screen compatible, so you don’t need to expose your fingers to text your friends if you want to link up for a couple of laps.
Warm waterproof gloves with a short cuff to fit under a jacket
- Rubbertec palm delivers a sure grip on boards and ski poles
- GORE-TEX Warm liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Hi Loft synthetic insulation retains warmth even if it gets wet
- Removable storm liner glove adds warmth and is touch screen compatible
- Soft nose wipe thumb panel won’t tear up your face
- Removable wrist leash ensures you won’t drop these off the chairlift
Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Shell: Recycled polyester with DWR
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Insulation: Hi Loft Synthetic
- Waterproof Liner: GORE-TEX Warm
- Lining: 150g Tricot
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.