Keep It Classy
There are plenty of days we’ll roll off the hill and straight to the apres without a wardrobe change, but for those occasions when ski bum chic isn’t going to cut it, reach for the Hestra Elk Utsjo gloves to keep your hands warm. They’re built with Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation, which is widely considered the gold standard in low-volume warmth, even in wet conditions. Pre-curved fingers aid in dexterity, while the brushed polyester lining wicks away sweat to keep your hands dry and comfortable. And while the upscale appearance might suggest otherwise, the rugged elk leather shell is tough enough for hard work, like helping an unfortunate partygoer dislodge their vehicle from a ditch. So if you’re after a dress glove that’s way tougher than it looks, the Utsjo fits the bill perfectly.
- Warm dress glove that's deceptively rugged
- Durable elk leather shell holds up to hard use
- Primaloft Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Button closure
- Outer Material: Scandinavian elk leather
- Lining: Brushed polyester fleece
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold synthetic
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used, very good condition without tags or packaging.