See The Light
There’s no denying the old adage that “you can’t ski what you can’t see,” so if your old goggles have seen better days, the Julbo Shadow Goggles are a smart way to experience the best of today’s ski eyewear. Pun intended. The optically true spherical lens is enhanced with photochromic light adaptive technology, which allows them to darken with exposure to sunlight, or get brighter in low light situations. The medium frame size works well for most faces, while the frameless design provides an unobstructed field of view so you can see more of the hill. And that translates to you nailing those lines you’ve been dreaming of since closing day last season.
- Frameless ski goggles with photochromic lenses that adapt to changing light conditions
- Anti-fog coating ensures that your vision stays clear
- Offset strap for universal helmet compatibility
- Silicone backed strap keeps the goggles in place
- Dual density foam for a perfect seal against the face
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Face Size: Medium
- [REACTIV Performance 1-3] - Photochromic (17% - 75% VLT)
- [REACTIV Performance 2-4] - Photochromic (7% - 40% VLT)
- [REACTIV All Around 2-3] - Photochromic (15% - 30% VLT)
- [REACTIV High Mountain 2-4] - Photochromic (5% - 20% VLT)
Condition: 4 of 5 - These goggles were returned without the original packaging. They are still in excellent condition.