Get First Tracks
Before the Rab Kinetic Plus Men's Jacket, you were stuck with two choices when it came to picking a shell: 1) Wear a softshell that breathes well, but will soak through at the first sign of wet snow, or 2) Wear a hard shell, which never releases enough water vapor to keep you from feeling like a sweaty mess on the inside. Rab created their Proflex softshell fabric, which sandwiches a polyurethane hydrophilic membrane between two high-gauge knit fabrics, to give you an outer shell that'll keep you dry, inside and out. Weighing just 11 ounces, the Kinetic Plus won't weigh you down when you're headed out on an ultralight mission, and every time you pass someone on the skin track, they'll be too busy wondering what jacket you're wearing to be mad that you're about to take their fresh snow.
- Softshell comfort and breathability in a jacket designed to keep you dry
- Proflex softshell fabric is highly breathable while still offering waterproof protection
- Elasticated stretch hood with stiffened peak sheds driving rain and snow
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs pair well with any glove style
- Two large, zippered hand pockets provide plenty of storage
- Slim fit leaves room for lightweight layers underneath
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Alpine Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Hip Length
- Weight: 11 oz
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- Material: Proflex (3-layer) Softshell
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in like new condition without tags or packaging.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.